Hotel Umberto is also located in a location that is ideal as a training camp.
The pitches of S.R. Alverna, located 100 m away, lend themselves ideally to this.
We offer sports clubs:
- Comfortable rooms
- Lunch, dinner and sports meals
- Continental breakfast
- Use of the football fields, 100 m away
- Meeting and storage rooms
- Was opportunities
- Free Wifi
- Use of fitness and sauna rooms (2 km from the hotel)
- Use of the golf course and recreation Berendonck (ideal for cycling, endurance and relaxation)
The Alverna sports park features:
- One artificial pitch, one natural grass and one training area (including lighting).
- 8 spacious locker rooms with showers
- A large cozy canteen
- A large covered terrace
- Facilities for disabled
During this training, you can work on tactics in our quiet area and work on the mental aspects of your team. If you require we can play a role in organizing football matches with local teams, and help organising training and any other related activities.
Reference from Peter van Vossen (Fortuna Sittard coach and former international) and Jeffrey Kooistra (assistant coach Fortuna Sittard and former professional football player):
Our selection had a perfect training camp in Wijchen. The combination with the hotel and the soccer fields located right next door, is ideal. You walk out the door and you're on the football field. Moreover, the recreation, the Berendonck is within walking distance for a walk or workout. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel were also well maintained and tasteful. There was also an ideal space at the hotel available for talks, massage and material storage. In addition, there was laundry available.
In short, nothing but praise; we would definitely come back here again!
To learn more, receive a quote or visit us for more information please contact us.